Friday, June 3, 2016

           Challenges teens face today





1.What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?

Some things teens deal with is bullying,relationships,drama, attitude,drinking and smoking etc.

2.What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today?what are you doing about them?

One of my 2 major challenges would be attitude problems towards my family.And right now I am being more polite and being respectful to my family.

3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?

Well it's helps me overcome any challenge I may face because I have the courage to do the right thing.Also because now I have the courage to do whats right for me.

4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?

I can help others by letting them know that they could have the courage to do anything in life.Also by letting them know to choose the right and do what is best for you.

6. Reflection:What is the greatest need that teens have?

Well the greatest needs that teens have would be bullying because that's one of the major things that happen when you are a teen.Also teens should have the courage to stand up to people.Also teens should always do whats right for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment