Thursday, June 9, 2016

                     Class Evaluation 


 1. Some things I really enjoyed about this class was learning new things about websites and choosing the right 24/7

2.Some things I did not enjoy was speaking through the microphone and the ctr card check

3.Some recommendations for this class would be to do your life planning book all the time in CLASS!

4.The highlight for me was being able to start planning my life and choosing the right all the time

5.Yes I think I did my best in this class

6.Well sometimes I tend to forget about my life planning book but if I do remember to always choose the right and read them everyday

7.Yes I am committed of being a ctr person because I always tend to choose the right and do whats right for me and when ever I am close to choosing the wrong I will always end up choosing the right

8.What I learned to always choose the right and I will let others know that they have to choose the right too because it is something everyone needs

9.Yes I will always remember this class because this class has helped me choose the right to anything

No comments:

Post a Comment