Friday, April 15, 2016

“I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I must stand with anybody that stands right,and stand with him while he is right,and part with him when he goes wrong,” - Abraham Lincoln




Reflection: This quote states that is a very important thing to be truthful in life.Also this quote states that it's better to be truthful than a sore lier.I do agree with this quote because it is better to be truthful than to be a bad and a lying type of person. Another reason why I do agree with this quote it’s because truthfulness makes you have good character,good person and a good personality! A good example would be when Abraham got extra change from a lady and he walked 6 miles just to give it right back.And a bad example would be stealing thing and not returning it. You should always choose the right because it can lead you to better thing in life and it make you a better person.In my opinion people should be like Abraham Lincon because he was such a good example of a truthful person. Never lie always choose the right and be a truthful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment