Wednesday, March 16, 2016

  well my additude tords school is stressful sometimes because sometimes I need help with alot of things.Also in math I try so hard but sometimes I don't get things and I need help.My feelings towards school is good because I get to learn and achieve new things and also be with my friends.My additude tords home is fun because I like getting home to my family and spending time with them and making memories.Also I love cheerleading because it is so much fun because you get to do so many things with your cheer squad.Also in cheer you get to meet new people and you get to cheer for football,basketball,and soccer.And this year we are going to nationals at Vegas and im so exsided!!My favorite thing to eat would be pasta because it is just so good and my favorite drink would be rasberry ice tea because it is so refeshing.I love my friends because they are always there for me and we help each other out with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment