Friday, February 12, 2016

 "I hate poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else ,and I can change that.It depends upon how hard I want to work,and I decided that I would change it" .  -Dr.Ben Carson

Reflection:This quote states that poverty is more than a choice than anything else.Also this quote means that you need to work hard and do whats best for you.I agree with this quote because any one can change and they can make there life better. Another reason why I do agree with this quote is because you need to work hard in order to achieve you dreams in life.An example would be never give up work hard and poverty is a choice and you can change that. Another example would be you need to work hard in order to achieve you goal but that is your decision in life.Anyone can change there life in a good successful positive way.Also Ben did not grow up rich but he made a change and in the future he became a successful surgeon.I think that anything can happen and you can make a change for yourself and choose whats right for you.Choose the right thing and you will become a successful person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment