Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                           School Break Days


      What I got to do on my winter break I got to do many things like go to the mall and spend time with my family. I also got to celebrate Christmas and New years with my family! I even had cheer practice.I got to watch the movie home with my nephew Mathew. I finally had the chance to clean my room. For Christmas my mom made tamales and I got to make sugar cookies. And for new years my mom also made some more tamales. Also I went to my best friends house and we watched TV and talked. Me and my sister would play bored games and watch Netflix plus scary movies. I got a guitar for Christmas and I was practicing all break and it was cool. Then the final week me and my family got to celebrate my brothers birthday and we did BBQ. I loved this break because I had lots of fun with my family. And I hope this will be a good new year in 2016!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment